Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Pubg lag on AMD freesync

Started by CyrusPhillip Oct 9, 2020 at 12:02 PM 2 replies 7.6k views
Original Post
CyrusPhillip
CyrusPhillip

Hey gamers, I play pubg on my monitor instead of a mobile phone. I have monitor with AMD freesync. I am having an issue from last week. My game is lagging somehow. I am in a doubt that it might be a problem of freesync.

What other reason can be? or any basic solution?

ddlox
ddlox

it may depend on several parameters

  • your viewsonic refresh rate
  • your mobile phone display refresh rate
  • the game loop refresh settings

the basic solution is to make sure that you set a matching refresh rate for all these settings (if you can and know how);

the other solution is to get in touch with the Studio or what's left of it and maybe just maybe, they might help…here is a link to the holding headquarter company that holds pubg corp:

https://www.krafton.com/en/index.html​

That's it… all the best ?

CyrusPhillip
CyrusPhillip

@ddlox Thank you. I will check it out for my issue.

Glad you replied!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.