Looking for collaborators to work on some test projects.

Started by
1 comment, last by Foxtrot117 3 years, 6 months ago

Hey I'm a indie game developer that's trying to complete projects that focus on primarily building a skill set. I'm not looking to start my magnum opus or any kind of passion project. Instead I'm trying to build my way up to one with a variety of tightly scoped game projects. They're kind of like self imposed game jams but with less stress and more sleep.

This is something I planned on doing on my own, but it seemed like it would be more fun with other people. So if you're worried about not being able to commit a large portion of your time, no worries! This is a hobby.

I'm not too experienced with working with large teams. I'm really just looking for maybe one or two other programmers to bounce ideas off of. Artists and sound designers would be amazing, but this primarily a tech-focused boot camp.

I'm living in the Pacific Daylight Time time-zone. I don't mind corresponding with team mates via email or discord messages if we can't work in the same hours.

My only caveat is that I want to work with people that already knows some basic Unity and coding stuff. No official game dev experience required, but I do need people that are capable of hitting the ground running.

If you have an open mind and you're enthusiastic about failing quickly and often hit me up!

My email is blubberymass@gmail.com.

Advertisement

Hello there, my name is Alex and I am a game programmer and develope for about 4 years, working mostly on Unity and C#. I am also a game design and game production enthusiast and I have some audio engineering skills too. I have a love for game engines too.

In general, I am currently looking for other developers to connect with to talk about you know… game development and perhaps create some small games or simple play some games with. However I am also very interested in the “tech boot camp” you said and I had the exact same idea a while a go.

You can add me on discord if you like:

Alex Kalf#8386

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement