Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Uploading Programs

Started by mbarga Nov 11, 2020 at 2:38 AM 1 replies 4.3k views
Original Post
mbarga
mbarga

Is it ok to upload programs (not games) that you've created here on GameDev? The reason I'm asking is because I've built a stopwatch using the software "Game Maker Studio" that can be used for anything (cooking, exercising, etc.). I joined GameDev back in April, so I'm still trying to figure things out with the site. I want to do what I can to make sure GameDev lives up to its name. So, as long as it was built with game development software, are apps (not games, such as my stopwatch I'm talking about here), allowed on this site?

None
taby
taby

Generally one would post the stuff to a public repository on GitHub. You should also probably look into digitally signing your exe files.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.