Small social hobby project, artist & musician wanted. 21+ please.

Started by
2 comments, last by KrakenDev 3 years, 5 months ago

Hello

I haven't touched game development for a while, but I'm looking to get back in to the swing of things now that I have a stable income & life. I'm currently working as a data analyst, but all of my training is in object oriented programming. We will be building in Unity2D.

I don't have a game design doc, and I don't plan on making one without a team. I thinking finding something that you would enjoy to work on and building that idea together is more important than having a design doc ready to go.

Requirements:

• 21+.
  • Minimum of 4 hours a week dedicated to actively working together over Discord.
  • 2D artist, I don't care what type.
  • Motivated.
  • Good communication skills.
  • Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
  • I'm not looking for beginners, but you don't have to be a pro either.

There is a preference that you're from North America so that the working session is easy to plan.

The reason for the 4 hours a week together on Discord is simply to build the muscle together of working on this on a weekly basis. I imagine this time would take place sometime on Saturday or Sunday. This is a requirement that I wont budge on. Also, with the current pandemic, why not get some more social time in?

The project should be small in scale, and I have a tendency for my creative works to get a bit dark/unsettling if it's going to keep my interest long-term, even if it's cute visually ?. The project should not include anything that requires networking.

I have no expectation of making money of this project. This is a hobby project to get some creative juices going and to brush up on some skills. Money is the last thing on my mind, if you're looking to make money off this, find another project.

Hit me up, and let's build something.

Advertisement

I would love to get involved in this!

My portfolio is pretty bare right now as I'm just starting to get more serious about composing but I'm happy with how what I have there has turned out and hopefully that would give you an idea of what I could bring to the project.

I would love to take the lead on the sound and music, and I also have an English degree so that could help us with any writing or editing that needs done.

https://soundcloud.com/bennissimov

discord: ben_nissimov#7980

@bennissimov Hey dude, I sent a discord friend invite. I've got a few more hours of work, but let's talk soon ?.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement