Looking for a javascript (RN) developer to work on the sequel of our successful RPG

Started by
0 comments, last by insats 3 years, 2 months ago

We released our debut title Untold RPG a year ago. It's a dark fantasy RPG, available on App Store and Google Play. With over 250.000 downloads, we've started to build a decent following, and we're currently working on the sequel - and we have many more games planned. We're a small indie team consisting of one developer, one artist, one writer and one composer.

The only requirement is that you're experienced with javascript and that you're willing to put in the hours required to push things forward. You'll be working alongside myself on an existing React Native project and possible with Node + MongoDB as well. What your responsibilities will be depend on how your skillset matches my own.

You are expected to know and have working experience with:

• Javascript
  • Git

It's great if you know TypeScript, Node, Express, React, React Native and MongoDB, but it's not required, depending on how quickly you can learn.

This is an opportunity for you to join an existing team working on an existing and proven game series. This is a passion project, but one which has a lot of potential, and with a proven track record.

If you're interested in joining us on our journey, PM me or send an e-mail to adam@untold-game.com

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement