Feedback on my main character for my game Realm of Divinos.

Started by
2 comments, last by Silianaux 2 years, 8 months ago

This is Azure:

They are our main avatar character for Realm of Divinos! They are like our Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening, in that you can customize their name appearance and gender, but this appearance and the name Azure is what they begin with before you change them in customization. I have showed this picture around a lot, and use it as my avatar everywhere, but never really asked for feedback, I just wanted people to see them haha. So my question is: you like their appearance? The colours represent ‘everything’ as they are everyone in the player base. The fact that I really like green is why they have so much green, and lots of soft and also vibrant colours.
I guess a good question would be, does the hair look okay? I might add more details to it because I'm a perfectionist, like I'm going to add more details to the ‘hair horns’ and such, but like.. maybe I should add more locks so it covers the head better? What do you think? Should the shoulder leafgrass stuff have better detail? I have so many thoughts and questions haha.

None

Advertisement

I think she looks cool!

@LiamBeran Thank you so much!

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement