Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🎯 Unreal

MapEditor

Started by Benassasin Dec 16, 2021 at 7:38 AM 0 replies 4.4k views
Original Post
Benassasin
Benassasin

I want to create a Tile map editor in Unreal engine but there are some problems. My first idea is to create the Tile system with Addinstance. However I found out that I cannot select the single tile in the Blueprint editor on which I want to assign the component.However when I use the addStaticmesh next ,the problem still exists.I am wondering it is possible to create a tile system in the blueprint which allow me to edit in the Blueprint viewport. I know this is possible in Houdini, but most in my team uses Unreal and I try to find some methods!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.