🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D Artist looking for Game Programmer

Started by
1 comment, last by daniiltriter 2 years, 4 months ago

Hello everyone. I am a senior Multimedia Design Student that is looking for a game programmer willing to collaborate on my final senior project. The project is a simple 2D dialogue-driven game that talks about the life of the classical musician Clara Schumann. Game narrative and creation of assets/animation will be done by me, however, I will be requiring someone to integrate the assets into unity and do the coding. Credit will be given of course as well as this game can be added to your game dev portfolio.

The game is pretty simple with three different levels that are considered short.

I also need to mention that this is a very fast-paced project and is due in less than three months, asset creation has not yet started but will be this week.

Please let me know if you are intrested by emailing me mailto:mala.khaled0801@gmail.com and we shall discuss more in depth!

Advertisement

hi! i'm junior c# coder that looking for a gamedev party
email - daniiltriter@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement