Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Doing a survey about game development :)

Started by rocketstarry Mar 18, 2022 at 8:08 AM 0 replies 4.9k views
Original Post
rocketstarry
rocketstarry

Hello! ? I am doing a project for a class on the topic of game development! It’s definitely an area I am passionate about, and my project revolves around how video games uniquely convey information and story to players through their mechanics. Part of the project involves creating a survey and sending it out =) If anyone has some time, maybe over a cup of coffee, and would be interested in taking the survey and sharing your experiences, here is a link!

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_efUfzvHFshFyoke​


I would definitely be grateful for any and all answers out there ? (I already appreciate you taking the time to check out the post!)

I have a couple weeks until the project is due, so if you have a chance between then, please feel free to take a look! ??

All the best!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.