Dungeon siege, Warcraft III & WoW inspired game (Programmer wanted, Unity)

Started by
6 comments, last by DocMundo 1 year, 10 months ago

I'm working on a dungeon crawling RPG inspired by the games mentioned in the title. The idea is basically the Warchasers warcraft III custom map. This means that you can choose a difficulty, select a few classes, you kill mobs, you get some loot, equip loot, defeat some bosses/puzzles and end the game.

Things I want to add for sure on top of the warchasers idea is a WoW-like skilltree so that you can also level ingame and make some cool choises for builds. A few spells, classes etc. I already have a bunch of assets I want to use for it and I have experience releasing a game on Steam as well.

The first thing we need is to try the warcraft III warchasers map and document how the key things work so that we can turn those into a todo list for the project.

We need all sorts of roles for this project but the most important thing is that you enjoy working on something like this. I do intend to arrange a publisher and other elements at some point.

If you're interested please send me a DM or add me on discord ( Gemforged#3300 ).

Advertisement

I really like your idea, good luck working on it

The

The Jumpin Jamm said:

I really like your idea, good luck working on it

Gemforged asked for help, your reply is epic

@programmer71 Meh, I did not mean to be an ass, I truly liked his idea ?

Yes, but you are a badass mate

@programmer71 ah ok :D Thanks, man.

Hey there! I sent you a discord friend request. Definitely interested in chatting!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement