Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for Unity game makers, Blender model makers and animators for a Roleplay focused game

Started by Pinkamena11 Dec 15, 2022 at 6:58 PM 6 replies 9.8k views
Original Post
Pinkamena11
Pinkamena11

So I am looking to possibly get into developing a game that kinda is like Warriors where a bunch of cats live in unique clans and follow rules of Starclan. The game would be a multiplayer game where you can see chat in bubble chat alike to Roblox yet a bit different to not be a blinding white color, it would have other animals that are in the books like dogs, foxes, badgers, etc but would mainly focus on cats. Due to my lack of funds I will have a discord for people willing to work on the game until it gets enough money so I can pay whoever works for me. I love seeing everyone's progress yet I will not limit this game to be out on a certain date to reduce work overload and will be a welcoming place for those who wish to work for me. Hit me up if your willing to work for me.

None
fleabay
fleabay

Programmer71 said:

Great engine Choice

Correct opinion.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.
fleabay
fleabay

Pinkamena11 said:
whoever works for me

Pinkamena11 said:
to work for me.

Pinkamena11 said:
willing to work for me.

So what you're saying is you want someone to work for you…

Pinkamena11 said:
Due to my lack of funds I will have a discord for people willing to work on the game until it gets enough money

For free.

Sounds tempting.

Pinkamena11 said:
I will not limit this game to be out on a certain date to reduce work overload

Man, you really know how to sweeten the pot.

Throw in some old AOL CD's and I'll give it due consideration.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.