game idea and request for help

Started by
0 comments, last by artdog 1 year, 1 month ago

hello, i havent really been working on my game lately, so ive been feeling like i need to at least get my ideas out there. so here is my story

I have decided to go with shards of hope idea 4 ( i think its four) as its the most developed version of the original, though the characters are changed to a more recent cast of characters with major changes to the main story,

The main story for this masterpiece i have made starts with the main character ( hayylee), who unintentionally went into the past.which is not their fault. (simular to legends acruseus but the storys different) and wakes up, but the past is totally different then they expected, (main time around the medival period,) there is magic and a advanced society based on it, as they woke up in this world with memory of how they thought it was, they thought they were in another world, but its still earth,

(The past has been rewritten by a force so that this world would not exist , they dont know that, nobody knows that until later in the story)

they is woke up by nyalon, a loyal, lovable character that is a young nikan mage in nature magic, nyalon takes them to his house in his hometown tree village,, nyalon can sense that hayylee isnt from here, calling them in the nicest way possible, an outsider to this world, he then realizes something was around hayylees neck, a necklace with a small stone on it, he relizes its the shard of hope.

( a magical stone that was once often worshiped as a god even more back then and supposedly holds great power and will) hayylee didnt remember it being there, nyalon gets mad and calls them a thief, hayylee frantically tries to calm him down, confessing they dont even know what a shard of hope is, nyalon starts to calm down, sensing they are not lying, but he thinks they are using the shard to manipulate him, so they fight. In the end nyalon calms down, he suggests that if anyone finds that they have the shard, that they would want to take it away and use it for greed and wealth, the shard can be used for good, but it often was once used for horrible evil,

Then time stops,

Crops start to stop growing,

Time doesnt flow,

Clocks blow up,

Im not kidding,

They blow UP like explode.

The people are frantic as the whole country lived in peace for years,

Nyalon is scared for his life, the world started to end,

Hayylee and nyalon need to go together to save the world, as the folk people blame them when they find out hayylee has the shard and throw them out of the town,

But the world is unsaveable,

The mysterious dark lord who controls time cant be stopped,

Should hayylee give up on this once amazing world and escape or save this world and forever change the present.

so this story is multi route multi ending and its really inspired by undertale and moreso, deltarune, this idea has been revised for over two years now (wow i cant beleave its that long now) and i gave up for a while, but now i want to help, i got all the skills, (except coding, thats why im asking for help) i can do all art, music, for example, i made this song for chapter 3 boss battle, https://soundcloud.com/that-artistic-dog/doom-on-wings-remastered-king-of-the-sky-shards-of-hope-ost?si=6fa1cd84234b442d9797421509496d4d&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

all i need is a programmer and game dev.

for this project it would be satifactory if maybe a undertale or deltarune fan game creator could make the demo.

the game would probally be 15 hours long without side quests,

its a turn based rpg, if you also have a idea for a gimmick for the battle system, that would help too.

dm me on discord if your interested, i honestly dont know how to do this.

thanks.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement