Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

cubemap panorama

Started by giuseppino Jun 3, 2023 at 3:49 PM 1 replies 5k views
Original Post
giuseppino
giuseppino

HI.

I would like to find an example of a panorama with cubemap in practice a cube in which I can move as in a classic panorama ,possibly in webgl , but it would also be fine in opengl.

the modification that I would like to be able to do is to dynamically change one or more textures of the cube, shouldn't it be impossible or not?

thank you all

Alberth
Alberth

First hit I get is https://learnopengl.com/Advanced-OpenGL/Cubemaps​

Given that it's a site for learning OpenGL, there is an example there with a cubemap and everything gets explained, so you can change everything and more as you desire.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.