Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

3D Artist Looking To Collaborate With Game Developers!

Started by AlDoesGames Jun 27, 2023 at 3:56 PM 0 replies 4.9k views
Original Post
AlDoesGames
AlDoesGames

Hey! My name is Al and I'm looking for a game developer to collaborate with. I am proficient in Blender, Photoshop, and After Effects. I'm great at sculpting 3D models and have the ability to rig and animate them all for their use in video games. I really like the clay aesthetic, so I don't believe I'll be deviating from that art style for any games in the foreseeable future. I'm specifically looking for people who are proficient in unreal engine or unity, but don't hesitate to reach out to me if that isn't what your preferred software of choice.

Feel free to dm me or email me at garrykile@outlook.com​​

Here's a little of what I can do.

None

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.