Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Game Design Elements in Mood Tracking Apps

Started by lule00 Jul 18, 2023 at 10:24 PM 0 replies 3.3k views
Original Post
lule00
lule00

Hello everyone,

my name is Luca and I study at the german university KIT. I am currently working on my bachelor thesis. The thesis contains a survey to find out which game design elements are preferred by users and potential users of different mood tracking apps. While searching for active users of mood tracking apps I came across this forum and would like to ask you to participate in the survey. I think my survey could profit from your professional opinions regarding Gamification and Game Design. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via the mail address in the survey or i this thread.Here is the link to the survey:

https://www.soscisurvey.de/moodtrackingpreferences/

I would be very happy about your participation.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.