Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Need a blog and screenshots deleted!

Started by Pisces-Studios Jul 21, 2023 at 6:56 AM 3 replies 7.5k views
Original Post
Pisces-Studios
Pisces-Studios

Hello, I'm trying to delete old game content in preparation for an official announcement so I'm trying to scrub the net. I can't delete my old blog and in an attempt to delete the blog I deleted the project page but inadvertently got project screenshots stuck on the server. If you can undo the project delete, I'd like that undone. If not, please delete those project screenshots. Deterrence is the project name.

I need this blog with screenshots deleted: https://gamedev.net/blogs/blog/6912-tower-defense-rts-deterrence-video-devlog

Game Dev since 2004
khawk

The blog has been removed. Unfortunately, deleted projects cannot be recovered.

Admin for GameDev.net.
Pisces-Studios
Pisces-Studios

@khawk Is there any way to get these screenshots off the server?

?

Game Dev since 2004

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.