mobile cosmic empire "fundrasing team"

Started by
12 comments, last by alice wolfraider 9 months, 1 week ago

here I am looking for someone who wants to lead a royalty fundraiser and who has experience in marketing the search can last for a month or until the new year or even more, until something is determined more specifically, so it’s better for the topic to sleep ..

if I want, I can assemble my own project on the unity engine, but to make a special demo - except for a video demo - there is no point in spending effort until the money for the project is collected, since can buy a lot of model-objects for the game, but order the game in general to a company or an indie development team, or most likely to take someone to support - but this will be decided after

since now need to decide how much to collect for the project, which is clearly achievable for a period of 2-3 months of the campaign, and how much royalty to pay to the leader of the crowdfunding campaign, maybe someone wants to develop something together - then these are still some conditions and so on

Alice Corp Ltd

Advertisement

alice wolfraider said:
this will be decided after

Understood, alright - good luck with the funding! ? I hope to hear more once development commences etc.

according to my assumption: if the fundraising campaign collects about 130 thousand, then 15% of the platform will get about 20 thousand (19.5), and the Leader of the Crowdfunding Campaign, having spent, for example, 3 thousand, will receive about 30 thousand from 130-20=110 thousand, and I will have 80-90 thousand per project: I think this is good, given that the Leader of the Crowdfunding Campaign can run such similar campaigns about 5 per year and earn 30 * 5 about 150 thousand, which is twice more than I will receive, given that I they also have to spend, and the Leader does not need to spend anything !!

moreover, it is likely that it does not make sense to aim for less,

and it is possible to collect more only if lucky are successful

looking future ahead to development : everything will depend on the specific circumstances at the time of the successful completion of the fundraising campaign : since can have fewer resources and create a more compact game or have more funds and resources and create a more expanded game, which is obviously

Alice Corp Ltd

fleabay said:

@alice wolfraider

Is any of the content in your promotional video original?

what video? video in top in this topic there is a video from my channel, and it can be seen if you look better

fleabay said:

alice wolfraider said:
moreover, it is likely that it does not make sense to aim for less,

I would 10x any estimates to allow for some wiggle room.

but then marketing will increase from 3k to 30k: if we talk in a game way, then this is if a “crit” happens, but then it’s already difficult to find - in such a time frame - so many potential applicants, albeit not impossible, but already difficult: moreover , if in the standard version, it is still possible to influence the situation manually, so to speak, without additional financial costs, then in the major version, you need to have some kind of joker up your sleeve - so it’s not without it!

Alice Corp Ltd

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement