character sprite

Started by
8 comments, last by pbivens67 8 months, 4 weeks ago

where can I find a character sprite that I can rotate 360 degrees , I have googled it but have found nothing yet.

Advertisement

I still need a sprite sheet to extrapolate the images from.

I am looking for a knight character.

I am working on an age of empires game

I think the teddy bear should do. If you need something closer to what you'll end up having in the game, you could search for “spritesheet”, which is what you're requesting. There'll be knights in the results. Or you could rip AOE sprites, I'm sure there are tools out there.

The only thing you need to sort out in-between the assets and your program, is a way to define the placements of the various sprites, or a convention that the sprites are always laid out in a particular order.

pbivens67 said:
I am looking for a knight character.

If some sprite-sheet for testing doesn't do and you are actually looking for assets for your game, do you intend to ask here for every single asset that you need? You need to do one of the following:

1.) Learn how to create assets for the game you want to make yourself
2.) Get an artist to join you on your project and create art for you
3.) Look for free or paid assets that fit your needs on diverse sites like https://www.gamedevmarket.net/

(continuation since once again posting a link fucked up my post):

It's not my buisness to try to moderate this forum but I'm not looking forward to the daily/weekly “I'm looking for X kind of asset” that this question will obviously leed to.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement