I am getting a crash when destroying a script context:

This is using the latest WIP version from SVN. This only seems to happen when I am using try/catch and am catching exceptions within the catch handler. If I have a try/catch without any exceptions, this crash doesn't occur.
It only happens after the exception has been caught a bunch of times, though I'm not sure how many times. In my case, it's running in a 144 FPS loop every frame, and can crash after releasing the context after a couple seconds.
Feels like it might be writing past some buffer, corrupting memory?
Here's the original report with some example code: https://github.com/openplanet-nl/issues/issues/359 - you can see the user “fixed” it by simply making sure the exceptions are never thrown. Also note that in the link above, the first example code is missing a “yield();” call in the "while(true)" loop, which suspends the script context until the next frame.
