Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Marketing strategy for publishing indie mobile game

Started by inko2 May 27, 2024 at 5:45 PM 1 replies 9.6k views
Original Post
inko2
inko2

Good afternoon, I wanted to ask for some advice on marketing. I have a game release in 20 days and I want to start a small marketing campaign with a budget (50-100 Euros). But I have absolutely no connections in this field and don't know any good services for this. From the materials there is a trailer, and gameplay cut, I would like to get non-native advertising in channels with a large coverage but a small cost, in Tik Tok or Insta for example often met channels with generated content, I think there rates will not be very high. What advice could you give ?

cpvr
cpvr

I’d recommend posting about your game on various gaming forums as well. It’s free marketing and can boast your marketing efforts. Gaminglatest and Virtualpetlist are two gaming forums that allow previews.

Also, twitter and tumblr are both great places to advertise.

Need art drawn for your game? Check out our art marketplace

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.