Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking for CRPG market numbers

Started by rogerdv Jun 21, 2024 at 4:42 PM 1 replies 8.2k views
Original Post
rogerdv
rogerdv

I need to write a bussiness plan for my game project and I have been looking for information about the CRPG market in 2023. All I can find are paid reports (which I cant pay) and I dont have time to dig deep in Google looking ofr information. I guess that 2023 was a very good year for CRPGs, with BG 3 getting the GOTY, Warhammer Rogue Trader, and some other good games. Can somebody provide me some approximate numbers of sales and profit in this specific market segment? Do you think CRPGs are a saturated market or still there is room for titles?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.