Advertisement

Writer Seeking Team Members

Started by July 24, 2024 11:56 PM
-1 comments, last by gamestudio 1 month, 1 week ago

Hey everyone I'm new here but I'm a writer and I've always wanted to make own games because I grew up playing games I'm passionate in creating many different stories. I'm currently working on a action fantasy RPG game in a modern warfare setting and I am looking for talented individuals to join the team and help bring this vision to life. I want to make other games too i have hundreds of ideas i can make any kind of a story you want. But for this story I'm making right now this game will combine a strategic RTS gameplay with an intense 1st and or 3rd person shooter mechanics and the map will be set in a semi open world RPG. I'm looking for anyone who wants to join the team. Programmers, artists, sound designers, game designers, musicians and producers etc. Anyone who is interested. I myself will write the stories and make strong narratives I will also create a vision for the games, with a clear concept. However I need a team to collaborate on making this project a reality and many more projects to come.

Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement