Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ!

Started by Lucid_Enigma Aug 14, 2024 at 8:24 PM 23 replies 15.1k views
Original Post
Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

โ€ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜! โ€




Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my thread! My name is Lucid_Enigma and it is incredibly nice to meet you!


So, to start off, I am a very enthusiastic individual who loves to world build and especially create characters in the video game scene! I am very passionate about video games as well and seek to make a standing in that area! Youโ€™ll find that I am a very agreeable person and am ALWAYS open to communication!


Now what am I looking for? I am looking to assemble a team of people who are interested and capable of creating video games! Weโ€™re talking animators, scripters, writers, model designers, and more!


I already have a good sketch in the kind of game I wish for us to begin with! The initial name will be โ€œ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚โ€, and it will focus on a variety of areas.


The game will be an open-world RPG with a subtle mix of skill based combat as well as rpg features. I wish for the games art style to be anime, similar to other games such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, etc.


And I do believe the game should be a gacha game! Which means downloading the game wonโ€™t cost a thing, but the main money that our game will make is from our consumers purchasing micro-transactions to obtain higher rarity character off of summon banners! This is a decision that I see as best fit so that we could quickly assemble a fan base for our game and catch the attention of more people!


The game itself will possess a variety of characters with their own unique stories and personalities, as well as their own aesthetic! These characters will be obtainable through the story or banners, and will be introduced through the story as well.


Iโ€™m sure this was obvious, but the skill sets for each character will vary of course, with every character having a special skill, an ultimate, and maybe even an awakening! Some characters may also use a โ€œstyle changeโ€ mid combat, which can switch up how players approach each situation. For reference, take a look at Dante from the Devil May Cry series!


As for maps, I think the game should more or less take place on several planets, space stations, etc. Each region has different enemy types who respond differently to various weapons and such. There might be a system where different types of attacks affect enemies differently. See the game โ€œGhost of Tsushimaโ€ and how Jin Sakaiโ€™s different stances affect different enemy types differently!


As for the story, I believe this game should be release after Chapter 1! I do not think that we should plow through and complete the game once itโ€™s finished simply because the story might change and adapt with time! Chapter 1 will be a chance for players to try out our game and give it a shot!

As for funds, we will definitely get started on a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds from supporters in which we could use for our game! And the game engine in which we use is entirely up to all of us!


Thank you for taking the time to read everything! I really do appreciate it! If you are interested and know about creating games or have skill sets that could help, please message me! I want to be able to organize a group of devs and eventually form a Discord Server so we could all get together and communicate!




- Sincerely, Enigma. โˆ

daiyuemeng@gmail.com
daiyuemeng@gmail.com

Hi Enigma, I'm Yuli, a 3D/Environment artist. Iโ€™m interested in the game design you described and would love to contribute to the scene-building. Hereโ€™s my email: daiyuemeng@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me!

None
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

@lucid_enigma , your recruiting post has been moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. Recruiting is not permitted in the discussion forums. Please familiarize yourself with the various forums and features of our website, and please read the site's posting guidelines before you post again. Good luck with your project!

-- Tom Sloper ย  ย -- ย  ย  ย sloperama.com
MykolaPoroshyn
MykolaPoroshyn

Hello Lucid_Enigma,

I'm excited about Hollow Legacy! Iโ€™m a sound designer and music producer with experience in creating immersive audio for games. Iโ€™d love to bring my skills to your project, especially in crafting the right atmosphere and sound effects for your anime-inspired RPG.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to discuss further via email. You can reach me at [mailto:poroshynmykolaseaman@gmail.com].

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Poroshyn Mykola

zdenek cejka
zdenek cejka

hello, i would like to join your team. i am a studying programmer excited about game development. you can contact me via email: zdenda.cejka112@seznam.cz or discord: @ocean_is_soup

AllexDee
AllexDee

Good Evening, Lucid,

I am very interested in joining also,

I studied 2D & 3D game Art and would love to help wherever I can, my discord name is AllexSundae I am more than happy to give you my email but privately if that's okay as it is my own personal one.

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

@undefined Hey! Thanks for your interest! I tried to find your discord but kind of struggled. My discord user is montye05! Add me so I can add you to our discord team!

Babydriv3r11
Babydriv3r11

@lucid_enigma i would be interested in joining your endeavor as well. I am currently independently learning programming with some experience with GD Script and I just started working with C# and Unity. I don't have alot of experience yet as i am self paced, but i hope to get involved with some projects and dive into getting better. My email if Babydriv3r11@gmail.com if interested.

AllexDee
AllexDee

@undefined Hi Lucid, Iโ€™ve added you on discord, look forward to hearing from you

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

@undefined Hey! Thank you so much for the interest! If you havenโ€™t added me already, my discord if montye05! Add me so I can invite you to our server!

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

@undefined Hey! I just wanted to check up on you and see if you were still interested in Hollow Legacy! We have a nice team building and would love to have you there! If you have discord, my account name is montye05!

Gamikss
Gamikss

Hello

My name is Gamikss, and I would like to apply for the position of music composer for your game development team. Although I am a beginner in the field, I am passionate about music composition, especially for interactive experiences like video games.

I have been working on improving my skills in digital audio workstations in FL Studio, and I am eager to contribute my creativity and fresh ideas to your projects. I am highly motivated to learn and grow alongside your talented team, and I believe I can bring unique melodies, moods, and atmospheres that will enhance the player experience.

Although i'm not english speaker cuz i'm from Poland i hope you have some space in your team for begginers wanting to improve.

You can contact me via Discord : gamikss

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

Lucid_Enigma said:

โ€ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜! โ€




Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my thread! My name is Lucid_Enigma and it is incredibly nice to meet you!


So, to start off, I am a very enthusiastic individual who loves to world build and especially create characters in the video game scene! I am very passionate about video games as well and seek to make a standing in that area! Youโ€™ll find that I am a very agreeable person and am ALWAYS open to communication!


Now what am I looking for? I am looking to assemble a team of people who are interested and capable of creating video games! Weโ€™re talking animators, scripters, writers, model designers, and more!


I already have a good sketch in the kind of game I wish for us to begin with! The initial name will be โ€œ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚โ€, and it will focus on a variety of areas.


The game will be an open-world RPG with a subtle mix of skill based combat as well as rpg features. I wish for the games art style to be anime, similar to other games such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, etc.


And I do believe the game should be a gacha game! Which means downloading the game wonโ€™t cost a thing, but the main money that our game will make is from our consumers purchasing micro-transactions to obtain higher rarity character off of summon banners! This is a decision that I see as best fit so that we could quickly assemble a fan base for our game and catch the attention of more people!


The game itself will possess a variety of characters with their own unique stories and personalities, as well as their own aesthetic! These characters will be obtainable through the story or banners, and will be introduced through the story as well.


Iโ€™m sure this was obvious, but the skill sets for each character will vary of course, with every character having a special skill, an ultimate, and maybe even an awakening! Some characters may also use a โ€œstyle changeโ€ mid combat, which can switch up how players approach each situation. For reference, take a look at Dante from the Devil May Cry series!


As for maps, I think the game should more or less take place on several planets, space stations, etc. Each region has different enemy types who respond differently to various weapons and such. There might be a system where different types of attacks affect enemies differently. See the game โ€œGhost of Tsushimaโ€ and how Jin Sakaiโ€™s different stances affect different enemy types differently!


As for the story, I believe this game should be release after Chapter 1! I do not think that we should plow through and complete the game once itโ€™s finished simply because the story might change and adapt with time! Chapter 1 will be a chance for players to try out our game and give it a shot!

As for funds, we will definitely get started on a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds from supporters in which we could use for our game! And the game engine in which we use is entirely up to all of us!


Thank you for taking the time to read everything! I really do appreciate it! If you are interested and know about creating games or have skill sets that could help, please message me! I want to be able to organize a group of devs and eventually form a Discord Server so we could all get together and communicate!




- Sincerely, Enigma. โˆ

ProfKrauf
ProfKrauf

I'm interested. I used to be in the producer role for a game project back in 2017 and worked as a quest designer for Skullforge back in 2016.

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

@undefined Hey, thanks for the interest! I already have a set up discord server for Hollow Legacy! My account name is montye05 so you can add me!

LuckyCoy
LuckyCoy

Hello Enigma, I would like to join as a writer or story teller.

Lucid_Enigma
Lucid_Enigma

@undefined Hey, Good Evening! Thank you for the interest, I already have a discord server set up for Hollow Legacy. My account name is montye05!

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

@lucid_enigma , to address someone directly without it showing up as โ€œ@undefined โ€œ, after the @ symbol, type the user's name until you see the name in blue. Click the name in blue to avoid the โ€undefined" trap.

-- Tom Sloper ย  ย -- ย  ย  ย sloperama.com
ProfKrauf
ProfKrauf

@Lucid_Enigma If this was directed towards me your name isn't popping up on Discord for me.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.