Advertisement

Looking for 3D Artists & UE5/C++ Programmers! Naval RTS Game in Development

Started by October 15, 2024 01:44 AM
0 comments, last by Battle8111 22 hours, 33 minutes ago

Hello everyone,

I am brand new not only to this community, but to wider game development! I am currently learning how to be a Production Manager, Human Resources Manager and Marketer. So I am doing a few roles and reading around. Quite an extensive community to say the least! I look forward to meeting you all and discussing further within these forums.

Our company, Reptilian Games, LLC is looking for 3D Artists and UE5 / C++ Programmers! We are looking for individuals that have the skills of being able to use programs such as UE5 - Blender (or other similar programs), or Embergen. Have a great understanding of these programs, depending on your expected role. Fast-learner, team-player, organized, communicative and flexible timetable. Able to attend weekly meetings discussing the project. If you are a Junior UE5 Developer or 3D artist, that is totally fine. We are a new company and are learning all together. We'd love to have anyone that is personally interested too in World War 2; Naval Combat, Warships, Planes, etc.

Being a history Buff of WW2 is a huge plus, to say the least!

We plan on having our project going for roughly two years plus - could be shorter or longer, depending on how fast we are able to move once we are in production, and how successful our Kickstarter will be. Wise of pay it will be dedicated upon two factors; 1st) Kickstarter Funding once we are ready to present a solid foundation of our project, to the Public. This will allow us to bring on developers full-time and give more incentive to complete more work. 2) Revenue share of game sales - All Team members will get a revenue share of sales, upon the game's release to Steam. So do not expect short-term pay unless agreed upon later via separate contract.

Please apply here at our Google Doc Form and feel free to comment below if you have any questions! I will reach out then to you via email or Discord, whichever you prefer. We are using Discord for now, until we move over to Slack next month.

As mentioned before, we are looking for those who are interested in WW2 Military History; as this will be a Naval RTS Game - would be similar to this game - cannot say much more due to an NDA.

Though we are a new company, we do have our game, Universal Conquest released on Steam as seen here. So we do have experience with a game onto Steam. We plan on making further games after this upcoming project. So if you do decide to stay at our company long-term, we'd love to make a project you are interested in, while providing the resources to help you do so!

Thank you so much for time,

Battle8111

None

Advertisement