Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

(Volunteer/UNPAID) Dream Maker coders, pixel artists, and lore writers needed

Started by Urchin6642 Apr 15, 2025 at 8:12 PM 3 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
Urchin6642
Urchin6642

So… have you ever heard of SS13(space station 13)? If so, keep on reading; if not, then keep on reading. Well I'll give you a quick summary:

It's a game built off of BYOND, and you can make super fun things with it.

and that's why I introduce you to…

Unionstation13!!!

Are you intrigued yet? I sure hope so because I'm about to go on a ramble for a bit.

Lore: Space… Heavy Roleplay, and a fresh wiki.

Gameplay: NEW MECHANICS OMG… not kidding, there is a new department called cybersecurity

It's an MMO. I really would like it if some coders and artists, and the sort could come in and help me with my passion project. Yeah, did I forget to mention it's kinda a passion project, but also for the recreation of the community!!!

So come on, help out a non-experienced game dev here and strap into your worn-in coding, art, or writing chairs, and jump in for the ride.

Disclaimer: Unionstation 13 is property of a single individual. It is open source, however unauthorized changes may be met with serious punishment. Unionstation 13 includes themes of mild romance, gore, blood, death, emotional impact, speciesm, and discrimination, however most of the negative themes are not supported. With the exception of emotional impact. Lore is subject to immediete and sudden change. Volunteers are defined by Unionstation 13 as individuals devoting more than three hours of their day to the betterment of the community. Any lesser grants will be considered as a normal contribution and will not earn you a spot on the credits(unless your contribution was absurdly large, in which case it will be reviewed and may be placed on the credits)
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

@urchin6642 , recruiting is not permitted in the discussion forums. Yor post has been moved to Hobby Project Classifieds. Please familiarize yourself with our various features and forums so you don't post off-topic again. Before posting again, review our community guidelines. Good luck with your endeavours, and welcome to gamedev.net.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Urchin6642
Urchin6642

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I did not know there were categories of forums

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.