Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

What else can I add?

Started by Vanxo Apr 17, 2025 at 9:50 AM 1 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Vanxo
Vanxo

Hey. I've been developing a very simple arcade videogame, and I don't know what else I can do.

The other thing I want is that someone plays my game and tells me what thinks about it. I have even created a Fandom wiki (becouse wikipedia needs references, and no one knows me), but no one has entered into the wiki yet, and much less downloaded the game.

If someone reads this forum, here's the wiki url, if you want to test the game: https://hypernova-horizon.fandom.com/wiki/Hypernova_Horizon_Wiki (enter to Behind the scenes/Downloads to download the game)

None
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

@vanxo , welcome to gamedev.net. You aren't asking a programming question, so I moved your post to the Game Design forum. Please browse the forums so your subsequent posts can be placed properly. Good luck with your project!

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.