Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Audio Engineer | Looking to build

Started by KPdoe202 Jul 28, 2025 at 11:42 PM 0 replies 750+ views
Original Post
KPdoe202
KPdoe202

To all whom it may concern:

KP. Audio Engineer of 15+ years recent graduate of Full Sail University, Ba of Recording Arts. I have cinema credits for independent movie makers (none famous yet), music production dating back some years with a few notable names. I currently work in audio books, editing & transcribing magazines to digital. Life long gamer so I would love to help develop a game or even at the least have some sound designs and/or music. I do have a little knowledge with Wwise from school of course but I am sure I am able to pick back up no problems. Hit me up, I am more than willing to share my skills and portfolio.

Washington, D.C. area if any locals!

None

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.