Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Looking For Collaboration For My Music

Started by SosoboyFosho Aug 25, 2025 at 8:26 PM 4 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
SosoboyFosho
SosoboyFosho

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4mDHiFbVXY

“Mine” is a heartfelt isiXhosa love song that blends R&B, Hip Hop, and Afropop—a genre Sosoboy defines as Afro-Trap. The track tells the story of pursuing a new love interest, layered over smooth yet rhythmic production. An Afrotrap love story with emotional vulnerability and flair. It recently gained viral traction after being featured on House of Zwide (e.tv) and reviewed live by fans in New York.

Song Title: Mine

Artist: Sosoboy Fosho

EP Title: Pink Roses

Director: SlyJay – NXT Multimedia

Writer: Sonwabile Madonela

Composer: Zukhanye Sidinile

Mixing & Mastering: Avile Mfaxa

Label: Asanda Empires / Sony Music / The Orchard / 50/50 Global Muzik Incorporated / Mazik Firm

Contact: Prince Masuku – Artist Manager 📧 princemasuku@live.com | 📞 +27 61 858 8152

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

@sosoboyfosho , very nice song, nice video, nice production values. But are you really trying to get your music into games, or are you just promoting the YouTube video? If you're really trying to get into games, game producers need a larger sampling of your work.

But to be honest, I'm thinking you aren't the artist yourself but a social media marketer, promoting @sosoboyfosho and this song on YT…

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
SosoboyFosho
SosoboyFosho

@Tom Sloper I am looking for placements in games, yes. If you are able to assist it would be greatly appreciated. And yes I am not the artist but their manager with details above.

Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

SosoboyFosho said:
yes I am not the artist but their manager

I see. And do you manage any of the other musicians who've posted here recently?

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.