Ok so I have had an idea swimming in my head for a new type of MMORPG, and yes I know there are a lot of people with ideas for games, but I really think I am on to something good. I have been working on putting together all of the core concepts of the game, and while I don't want to get into too much detail of how I think the game should function, I will say that the days of doing quest after quest for one NPC after the other have to end. Though quests are important for any real kind of story to develop aren't they? So…..do you think you could be interested in hearing more about my idea? Or are you just going to ignore this and go back to working on the same old games, with the same old systems in place that eventually lose steam because they are simply not keeping players entertained?
While I have no knowledge of coding, I do believe I have the creative vision to guide those who do in the right direction, to make a game that people will want to play for, and want to pay for. I truly believe my idea is that good. This project would not be for the faint of heart. It would be a massive undertaking that would revolutionize MMOs. If you have skills, I have the dream. Let's build a new world together. A world for the people. Ask me more about Chronicles of Fate if you're interested.