Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Music Composer looking to work for FREE!

Started by EyerisMacula Jan 28 at 1:38 AM 1 replies 600+ views
Original Post
EyerisMacula
EyerisMacula

Hello!

My name is Eyeris Macula, and I am looking to expand my work into indie games, and I will do it for FREE! I have been composing music Since December 2020, and have made a variety of music compositions from rock, metal, ambiance, synth, experimental, etc.

One of the main reasons I want to make music for free is because I would love to see my music put into someone's passion project, I feel like I can make music that will fit your game. I have some special conditions I would like granted to me during the process but that can be discussed privately if you select me to be your composer. Whether you are a solo developer who doesn't want to use stock music for their game or a team, I got you. My biggest project was making free to use music for the Quake community on Slipseer:

Do let me know if you are interested! My portfolio is below:

Bandcamp: eyerismacula.bandcamp.com

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@eyerismacula

AntiEyeracy Music (2nd music channel focusing on video game anti-piracy themes): www.youtube.com/@antieyeracy

Eyeris Macula can also be found on your favorite music streaming platforms too!

nsmadsen
nsmadsen

Please don't work for free. Your time and craft are worth more than that.

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.