Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
✓ Solved 🔒 Locked

About publishing a translation of the AngelScript reference manual

Started by sashi0034 Mar 17 at 12:03 PM 3 replies 600+ views
Original Post
sashi0034
sashi0034

@WitchLord

I have translated the AngelScript reference manual into my native language (Japanese) for personal use.

Although it has not been published yet, I am considering making it publicly available for free so that others can benefit from it.

Would it be acceptable for me to publish it on my blog or another platform?


None
Accepted Answer

Hi @sashi0034

Of course. Please go ahead and publish the translated manual.

Do let me know when and where you've done it so I can link to it

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.