Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Well now all I know is MDMA goes well with Business Management

Started by scrut.hut Jun 24 at 8:40 AM 0 replies 150+ views
Original Post
scrut.hut
scrut.hut

Greetings,

Tonight I took 700mg of MDMA and wrote a post that was completely genuine. Listening to music on YouTube! and developing my company goes hand and hand. Man I really love the game development community. Great people I must say. Everyone keep up the good work, and please do some research behind your craft. It always pays off to be more educated on any topic. My final note is you must use Arena / ArenaScope, Pools and Slab regional allocators for high performance memory management. Last words are I am a god.

Charles Alan Martin CPhT

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.