Hi everyone!
I’m looking for playtesters for The Dude: Adventure, a small browser-based puzzle platformer with colorful voxel graphics.
Play it here:
https://grom-games.art/game/dude/
The controls are simple:
- Arrow keys — move
- Space — jump
I’ve recently migrated the game’s backend and replay system to Cloudflare. I need real gameplay data to test replay recording, uploading, downloading, and playback under normal use.
It would be very helpful if you could:
- Play several levels.
- Make a few different attempts, including failed or unusual runs.
- Replay levels multiple times so the server receives more recordings.
- Let me know if the game freezes, fails to load, or shows a server warning.
- Report any problems with controls, level loading, performance, or replays.
No account or installation is required—the game runs directly in the browser. Desktop Chrome or Firefox would be ideal, but testing in other browsers is also welcome.
When reporting an issue, please include your browser, operating system, level number, and what happened.
Any gameplay and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!