Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net

Looking for an artist to join our indie game project

Started by Grimnova_1 Aug 15 at 6:43 PM 10 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
Grimnova_1
Grimnova_1

Hey everyone, I’m putting together a small team for a game called LUMEN and we’re looking for an artist who wants to join us and help create the concept art and visual style for the game. It’s a 2D side scrolling adventure game being made in Unity and we’re still early in development so you’d have a lot of freedom to bring your own ideas into it. You don’t need a ton of experience either, if you’re a student, learning art or just looking for a game project to be part of that’s completely fine. We’re all here to build something cool together and learn along the way

Aidardraws
Aidardraws

Hey! LUMEN sounds really interesting! I’m a 2D artist specializing in character design, concept art and game illustration, and I’d love to contribute to the visual style of the game.

I’m especially interested in projects where I can bring my own ideas and grow together with the team.

Portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/aidrt

I’d be happy to hear more about the project!

Ventusilly
Ventusilly

Hello and good day! Really interested to join and contribute to the team. I specialize in 2D illustrations, especially in character design and concept art in a stylized art style. Looking forward to it.
Portfolio: https://ventusilly.carrd.co

Fareedah01
Fareedah01

Hi,I’d like to apply for this request,and would love to be considered if the position is still available.

My Discord username is fareedah_890.
Thank you for your time!

devwriter
devwriter

Hey! LUMEN sounds like a really interesting project, especially with it being early in development and having room for creative input.

I’m a game writer interested in helping with the story, character development, dialogue, worldbuilding, and overall narrative direction. I’d love to hear more about the concept and what you already have planned for LUMEN. If you’re still building the team, I’d be happy to discuss how I could contribute.

Bimplee
Bimplee

Hello there, I would love to join your 2D side scrolling project LUMEN as a concept artist to help define its visual style. I have strong 2D artwork and illustration skills that fit well with early stage adventure games. Since you are offering full creative freedom what specific mood or color palette do you envision for the game's world?

DISCORD: bimplee

MY PAST WORK: https://www.artstation.com/bimple_xe

HAMZAT_0
HAMZAT_0

Hi,
Not sure if you've already got this covered, but I saw your request and thought I'd reach out and I'd love to learn more about what you're trying to achieve
my discord name-:hamzat_0

stephen4
stephen4

LUMEN sounds like a fun project, and the creative freedom makes it even more interesting. I’d love to see how the visual style develops as the game takes shape.

Mr.Clover
Mr.Clover

Heya! Names Clover, heard about your game from a friend, and I'd love to help! Although, I would like to ask, what exactly kinda art are ya'll looking for? If you wanna reach out, I'd love to work with you. My Email is jacksonS18551855@gmail.com, have a good day/night!

Sign in to reply to this topic.