Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net

Crown or Curse — Android dark-fantasy playtest (16+)

Started by FyrontoGames Sep 26 at 7:24 PM 0 replies 100+ views
Original Post
FyrontoGames
FyrontoGames

I’m Eren from Fyronto Games, looking for genuine Android closed-test players for Crown or Curse, a portrait first-person dark-fantasy roguelite. Attacks continue automatically while you choose targets, time Ward blocks, use hero skills, and shape each run with weapons and relics.

The test is free for players aged 16 or older, with ads and in-app purchases disabled. Expeditions take about 6–10 minutes. I’m looking for players who can stay enrolled for 14 days, play several real sessions, and share honest feedback on timing, perspective, controls, and performance. There is no daily-play quota or store-review requirement.

To join, email fyrontogames@gmail.com. Send your Google Play country first so I can confirm availability, then send your Play email privately for whitelisting. After that, while signed in with that account, opt in here:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.fyrontogames.crownorcurse

Playtest details: https://crown-or-curse.mizrakdurum.chatgpt.site/playtest. Please do not post your Play email publicly. Developers may also propose a genuine test exchange: I can test one compatible Android app on a Redmi 12, follow a clear real-use test plan, stay opted in for the agreed period, and send honest private feedback. Confirm your Play country and requested test flows before we exchange account emails. No payment, keys, ratings, or reviews are offered or requested.

Visual art includes AI-assisted assets, declared in the game’s Play Console content information.

Sign in to reply to this topic.