Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net

Looking for a Developer — Offline AI Open-World Life Simulator for Android

Started by CLONE-Z Saturday at 10:45 PM 0 replies 75+ views
Original Post
CLONE-Z
CLONE-Z

Hi everyone! I have an interesting game concept I'd like to share.

The concept: An open-world life simulator for Android where NPCs are powered by an AI model running directly on the phone.

Players could have natural conversations with NPCs, and NPCs could remember previous interactions and develop relationships with the player. The world could include eating, sleeping, working, earning money, buying houses, vehicles, friendships, marriage, family, exploration, and choices that affect the world.

The key feature: the AI and NPC conversations would work completely offline, without requiring an internet connection.

I think combining a life simulator, open-world gameplay, and local AI NPCs could create a really interesting experience. I'd love to hear what developers think about the technical possibilities and how something like this could be approached.

Sign in to reply to this topic.