Hi everyone,
I’ve released [ SLOPWARE ], a Windows desktop tool for batch image compression through TinyPNG.
[ REDACTED LINK ]
I built it for my own game dev workflow. My renders and other art assets, mostly PNGs, were often much larger than I wanted, even after exporting them from Photoshop or other apps. I wanted an easy way to compress a whole folder without processing each image manually.
Just drag in a folder or individual files, choose where to save the compressed copies, and hit Compress.
Features
Processes images in folders and their subfolders.
Supports PNG, JPG/JPEG, WebP and AVIF.
Accepts files and folders through drag and drop.
Saves compressed copies without changing your originals.
Adds numbered suffixes when output filenames already exist.
Reports progress, file-size savings and monthly API usage.
Saves your API key in Windows Credential Manager after setup.
An example from my own assets
A 4096 × 4096 PNG render went from 64.1 MB to 3.6 MB, a 94.3% reduction. That's an extreme example. Compression savings vary by image of course.



TinyPNG provides 500 free API compressions per account each month. [ SLOPWARE ] makes using their service fast and easy without logins or web interfaces. Drag and drop 100 images at once and be done!
Screenshots, setup instructions and download
[ REDACTED ]
Thanks for taking a look. I’d welcome feedback from developers and artists who regularly work with folders of image assets. There’s also a [ REDACTED ] page for bug reports and feature requests.