Original Post
(Decided to move this topic I wrote at Gamedev''s General Programming Forom to the Console/PDA forom)Well, I have just started to develope software for my TI-89 with TI-GCC. Question: Who has a TI-89 and developes for it? Also, if you develope for your TI-89, do you use TI-GCC or the Texax Instrument TI-89 SDK? I find TI-GCC very nice. Not only can you develope in C, but you can also use it''s inline assembler, or just use the sand alone A68k assembler. I don''t know if anyone here developes for their TI-89, let alone has one. Anyone with TIGCC, I have a question. I would like to know if there is a TI-89 developer base here at Gamedev.net. If you do, can you please respond. The TI-89''s TI-89 Advanced Mathematics Operating System is real nice. Anyway, if you want more information on TI-GCC, just post back. Now, anyone with TI-GCC, I would like to know some things. First of all, can you explain to me what exactly TI-89 kernel based(DoorsOS) developement is, and how it differs from non-kernel based(NoSTUB) developement? One more Question. I also have a PALM IIIxe, and I believe that it also has a Motorola processor on the 68k architechture. I was wondering, since TI-GCC comes with a A68k assembler, can I use it to assemble programs for my PALM III xe also? Probably not, but just wondering. Codewarrior for PALM OS cost too much for me right now.
Edem Attiogbe