Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Mac OS X, anyone?

Started by treknerd Dec 30, 2001 at 4:31 PM 1 replies 650+ views
Original Post
treknerd
treknerd
Hey there. I've decided that I want to learn how to program stuff for Mac OS X. I was wondering if there was anybody else out there who would like to form a sort of study group and learn it with me. Even if you don't know anything about programming, it's OK. I'm learning in college, so we won't be completely lost. What we would do is try to stay together while we learned so we could help eachother out. Idealy, we would be able to work on projects together, eventually gaining the experience to make some games or something. If you're interested, email me at treknerd@mac.com or post a message here. If there's anyone with experience programming on Mac OS X who would be willing to teach us or at least help us when we get stuck, please speak up. Thanks -treknerd
This message has also been posted in the help wanted section.  
Edited by - treknerd on December 30, 2001 5:33:57 PM
gone_postal
gone_postal
How do you program for macs? Can u use C++?

treknerd
treknerd
Yeah, you can program on macs with C, C++, Java, Perl, and just about every other language that exists.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.