Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

GBA Modes

Started by robmcq Mar 19, 2002 at 3:43 PM 0 replies 1k views
Original Post
robmcq
robmcq
I was wondering if anyone knew of a few good mode 1,2,3 tutorials for the GBA. Thanks.
Creativity -- Concept -- CodeYour game is nothing if you don't have all three.http://www.wam.umd.edu/~dlg/terc.htm
Arek the Absolute
Arek the Absolute
Go to www.thepernproject.com and go download the source to StaringMonkey''s things. I don''t know if he has a site or anything, but you can download the stuff there. It''s not exactly a tutorial, and it is usually in mode 0, but that will show you everything you need to know about a non-rotation background. As far as the rotation backgrounds, take a look at Dovoto''s (the owner of the pern project site)

You may have already seen the site, but its the best I can seem to find. StaringMonkey''s code just makes more sense to me, but that might just be me.
As far as Mode 3... Sorry... I can''t think of anything off the top of my head. If nothing else, go to gbadev.org, and look for any demos that have source. Hope I''ve been of at least a little help.

-Arek the Absolute
-Arek the Absolute"The full quartet is pirates, ninjas, zombies, and robots. Create a game which involves all four, and you risk being blinded by the sheer level of coolness involved." - Superpig

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.