Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I'm Moving

Started by digisoap Feb 27, 2000 at 2:23 AM 0 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
digisoap
digisoap
Just so everyone knows, I''m going to disappear for about a week as I''m moving from S Lake Tahoe, Ca, back to my hometown of good ol'' Philadelphia, Pa. After that I''ll be on again. Also, in case I don''t have a chance after I move, I''ll be at the GDC in San Jose at the AMD booth representing Caligari and demoing trueSpace4. Hopefully by then, my book will be printed and I''ll have some copies to give away or have a contest for. Until then, be well! -Nick Robalik http://www.digital-soapbox.com
-Nick "digisoap" RobalikWeb & Print Design, 2D & 3D Illustration and Animation, Game Designhttp://www.digital-soapbox.com[email=nick@digital-soapbox.com]nick@digital-soabox.com[/email]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.