Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Royalty free art and music

Started by DoctorK Apr 18, 2002 at 10:18 PM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
DoctorK
DoctorK
Hi, I''m looking for some royalty free MIDI music (or very small repetitive Wavs), and maybe also art. About music, I found a very interesting site which could work for me, if there was no alternative The site is http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/, and problem with it is that its music is mainly classical, not very appropriate for action games. Please if you can point me to some other sites with royalty free resources of that kind (royalty free, because I plan to use those in a shareware game), I''ll be very grateful Best regards, --DK --H. Hernán Moraldo http://www.hhm.com.ar/ Sign up to the HHM''s developers'' newsletter.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.