Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Forum bug??

Started by vallis Mar 10, 2000 at 5:36 AM 0 replies 900+ views
Original Post
vallis
vallis
Correct me if i''m wrong but it would seem that when you edit a message it incorrectly displays the time as an hour earlier than when you actually did update... I just noticed that when I edited a message I just posted it said I edited it 55 mins before I posted it Also - the background whenever you make a new post or edit an old one is white instead of black. Other than these minor points I have to say that this is the best message board I have ever had the pleasure to use
Kavos
Kavos
Hehe, I''ve noticed the thing about the time as well...

~Trev

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.