Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

When will Gamedev host demos?

Started by Novalis Mar 14, 2000 at 9:42 AM 2 replies 850+ views
Original Post
Novalis
Novalis
I know this has been mentioned in the past, but since it hasn''t happened I just wanted to make some noise so the Gamedev.net staff knows we (I think I speak for a lot of people) still want this... Will Gamedev.net ever provide a place where we can post our demos/source?
If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?
UraniumRod
UraniumRod
They better if they know whats good for em''

It would be a great idea to beable to show the world what a great bunch of programmers we are here!
------------------------------"My sword is like a menacing cloud, but instead of rain, blood will pour in its path." - Sehabeddin, Turkish Military Commander 1438.
khawk
I believe you mean when will the Game Development Workshop be back online, right? Soon.

Kevin
Admin for GameDev.net.
Novalis
Novalis
Actually, that''s not *quite* what I meant... I''ve never heard of it... But I like the word "soon" I''ll keep an eye out for it.
If a man is talking in the forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.