Advertisement

Assassin Cameo of the Week (ACOTW)

Started by July 26, 2000 08:47 AM
199 comments, last by Magic Card 24 years, 1 month ago
I wish to thank the great dwarfsoft for his wonderul contribution of an arm and a leg.Thank you !

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
You are welcome . I thought it might be a laugh

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
Advertisement
Hey dwarfsoft, don''t you think your sig is just a little too big?! 1 row=message, 7 rows=signature?

And yeah, this thread is ridiculous!
Thank you MadKeithV for your contribution of a negative amount and for supporting Europe !!!

Runemaster

-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
haha...thats pretty good.

So RM, what''s the fund up to now?

-Luxury
Founder of SLRF
Man, things here are really getting out of hand. Im surprised one of the moderators haven''t killed it yet (ditto with the Hasbro posts...).

Advertisement
The mediators won''t kill it, they still think its funny

What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)
-MSkinn99What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)Two wrongs don't make a right; but 3 lefts do.You'd be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...
By the way, I am Pierre Zuluut. As you can see, my case is not as serious as the others, but it is still limiting what I can do

What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)
-MSkinn99What's done is done (Until you hit Undo) :)Two wrongs don't make a right; but 3 lefts do.You'd be paranoid too if everyone was out to get you.
Yet another game programming web page...
Hmmm, we''ve got about 10000000000000000000$, a sock, an arm and a leg, a few pennies, a "depends" and a negative amount of euros.I hope I didn''t forget anything.

Runemaster

Huh ? Who put that picture of me on this board ? I''m sorry, but now I have to kill you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement