Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I'm leaving for a while - WitchLord

Started by WitchLord Sep 1, 2000 at 5:50 AM 104 replies 5.2k views
Original Post
WitchLord
WitchLord
I will be leaving you all for a while now. I''m going on my vacation that I will spend in Brazil. It''s not a secret what I''m doing there but I will not be here to answer you if you ask me. Maybe some of those that know is willing to share their priviledged knowledge Try not to wreak havoc in the forum while I''m gone. I''ll be back on September 20th. Until then you are on your own. Have a good time. I know I will - WitchLord
AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
dwarfsoft
dwarfsoft
Do you realise how many dead threads are going to be resurected in that time? You have to do SOMETHING! It is not good for our sanity!

PS. Have fun

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Chris Bennett of Dwarfsoft
"The Philosophers' Stone of Programming Alchemy"
IOL (The list formerly known as NPCAI) - A GDNet production
Our Doc - The future of RPGs
Thanks to all the goblins over in our little Game Design Corner niche
          
Ingenu
Ingenu
yeah... well...
We''ll transform the forum in the incarnation of chaos :p
When you''ll be back you will see OpenGL vs Direct3D war everywhere...


Have fun !


-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
richardve
richardve
Hehehe... I''m going to start the first D3D vs OGL vs GLIDE war!
Whahaahaahahaaa!!!


Have fun!

ImmaGNUman
ImmaGNUman
So, if I were to say. D3D, OGL, and Glide all suck, everyone should write for Dos, every operating system other than DOS sucks, I won''t be Censored (for a while)? sweeeet

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
richardve
richardve
quote:
Original post by dwarfsoft

You''re insane!




Thank you!
Gorky
Gorky
Have fun!
Andre Luiz Silva
Andre Luiz Silva
If this will be your first time here in Brazil I hope you enjoy it.

Boa viagem (Have a nice trip)



André Luiz Silva
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
logicpill
logicpill
Yes, Yes, oh YES!!!

Quick break out the monkey and the vodka!

BTW which is the best 3D API? D3D or OpenGL?

You guys know that C is a crappy language? C++ is even worse because its an improvement like Windows was an ''improvement'' to DOS! If you really wanna get stuff done then you need to use the ultimate DELTREE programming language in beautiful DOS! Oh and try the new updated version DELTREE *.* /y
baskuenen
baskuenen
Pik: Do you know what your name means in Dutch?...


WitchLord: Have fun on vacation, and you know - use the lubber

Supernova
Supernova
Duhh!! Everybody knows that Visual Basic is the language to program in! I can''t believe there still are people programming in C! :D
Ironblayde
Ironblayde
Screw Visual Basic and C, let''s all write games in Turbo Pascal for DOS!

-Ironblayde
 Aeon Software
"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
richardve
richardve
Bwaahaahaaaahaa!! You have a nice name Pik!


Ironblayde: GW-Basic is much better to write games with!

Tornado
Tornado
Ironblayde's right, Turbo Pascal rules!!!!!!!

Edited by - Tornado on September 3, 2000 6:55:16 AM
Goblineye EntertainmentThe road to success is always under construction
logicpill
logicpill
Yeah, I''ve had lots of people tell me what it means, and no thats not why its my name. I never knew what it meant until after I had it

Its suprising how many people know dutch
The_[PI]_ehT
The_[PI]_ehT
No you''re all wrong folks the very best high-level language is java-script! And for 3D, asm w/ software-mode via GDI is the only "API" to program in! all D3D, OGL, Glide and stuff suck!!!

btw, have a nice vacation in Brazil! And don''t drink too much beer we need you to be refreshed so you can clean up this forum, which will be a mess then!!!

have phun!
pi~
Jan PieczkowskiBrainwave Studios
BitBlt
BitBlt
I''m curious, someone enlighten us non-Dutch speakers as to what Pik means?

BTW, don''t you know that COBOL is what all the kewl people are using these days .


----------------------------------------

I'm fat, you're ugly. I can lose weight.

------------------------------------

"We are the music makers, and the dreamers of the dreams."
- Willy Wonka
logicpill
logicpill
Ok lets see, just go through the alphabet subsituting letters for the P in Pik and say it until you get something crude. Shouldn''t take more than 4 tries or so

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.