Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Proposal: News section face-lift

Started by Tiffany_Smith Sep 25, 2004 at 10:50 AM 0 replies 200+ views
Original Post
Tiffany_Smith
Tiffany_Smith
I know several talks about the news section have surfaced over the last few months and some changes have already been made, but I haven't seen a specific discussion on it yet, so here are a couple of suggestions and a few that I have picked up from others... Proposals:
  • Users should be to able to access archived news items from the front page.
  • Separate columns for different news types to improve the overall look of the front page.
  • An easy way to upload images to accompany news items.
Bugs/Fixes: Please let me know if there is anything I have forgotten or misinterpreted, also any more suggestions to improve the overall look and feel of the news in general would be awesome. [Edited by - Tiffany_Smith on October 1, 2004 10:36:13 AM]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.