Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

problem with lesson 6

Started by thallish Oct 28, 2004 at 12:39 PM 2 replies 2.2k views
Original Post
thallish
thallish
hi everybody i have attracted a problem with lesson number 6. My buildLog is here http://thallish.dk/BuildLog.htm and the file is here http://thallish.dk/Lesson6.cpp It's related to the GLAux library but I have no idea what regards thallish
regards/thallishI don't care if I'm known, I'd rather people know me
Enigma
Enigma
You need to add glaux.lib, opengl32.lib and glu32.lib to the linker settings. Actually, it's recommended that you ditch glaux and use the glaux replacement code.

Enigma
thallish
thallish
thanks enigma

that did the trick

now i wonder is there some way to make the link settings global? that is so it's affesting every project i create?

regards thallish

PS: the link to tha glaux replacement code is non existing
regards/thallishI don't care if I'm known, I'd rather people know me
thallish
thallish
dont really know what happend but now i got hold of the replacement file

in the previous post it should say affecting not affesting
regards/thallishI don't care if I'm known, I'd rather people know me

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.