Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

What does Hasbro say?

Started by Stanley Foo Oct 10, 2000 at 8:54 PM 2 replies 800+ views
Original Post
Stanley Foo
Stanley Foo
I haven''t been following this, so I don''t know what the latest is. But I would like to know the other side of the story - what does Hasbro have to say, and, if possible, a copy of their statements of claim against the other developers - court documents tend to be open domain, so maybe someone has posted it on the web somewhere. Stanley
Stanley Foo
Stanley Foo
quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
The only press releases given to the public were BY HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!



Great. Where can I find it on the net?

Stanley

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.