Medical Experiments....How do I sign up?

Started by
13 comments, last by Mage2k 19 years, 6 months ago
If you have a medical problem on which a new treatment can be tested, you will only usually be put on a clinical trial if the conventional treatments have failed, since part of the clinical trial is denying half of the people the new treatment.
Advertisement
Well, be warned if it all goes kak. A brother-in-law went in for medical trials about 2 years ago and he had a helluva time....he now only has 40% of his lungs working and has now begun deteriorating again. He has tried to get compensation from the company to no avail and had been in the local news and the national papers highlighting the dangers of participating in medical trials. Just make sure you have weighed up all the pros and cons before taking part.
Just some inspiration to the OP: Medical Experiments of the Holocaust and Nazi Medicine.

I wish you good luck. You might be able to personally save a mouse or two ;)
"We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." -Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680). | My blog
A man once told me "you can only find the answers you seek if you ask everyone!" unfortunately to no avail the only answers i have been recieving are coming from people who believe sarcasim is the answer to the worlds problems. Very few of you are catually giving me answers, or information to process, on whether or not to continue looking for these experiments. However to those of you with actual answers, and information thank you. And to those of you who send me nothing more than sarcasim, tr something funnier next, If your not going to help with info, the least you could do is give me something funny to laugh at.
Bigger con than dying: being left sick/debilitated for a very long time until you die.
---------------------------------------------------There are 10 kinds of people in the world:Those that understand binary, and those that dont...Mage

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement